Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.

Read our latest update

Water pollution

Cases of water pollution are dealt with by the Environment Agency and not by the Council. If you suspect that there has been an incident involving pollution of a watercourse or still water in Coventry you should contact the Environment Agency's incident hotline on 0800 807060.

Mains water

If you believe that there is a problem with your mains drinking water, you should contact Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444.

If you are not happy with responses from Severn Trent Water, you should then contact the Drinking Water Inspectorate.

Bathing waters

The Commercial Team has a regular programme of inspecting bathing facilities in leisure centres, sports clubs, gyms and private parks in the city. Samples of the water are taken for checks to make sure they are free from harmful bacteria and treated effectively.

If you have a complaint about a swimming pool, jacuzzi or other bathing facility please contact us.

Is there anything wrong with this page?