If you wish to occupy the road, to use a mobile access platform or similar, temporarily deposit building materials or other items in a street or make a temporary excavation you must have consent from the Highway Authority.

The Council does not licence temporary traffic signals, however approval is required for their use on the highway. Applications for traffic management using temporary signals should be submitted with your NRSWA notice.

Network Coordination Team

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street