Marriage venue licences

About marriage venue applications

Eugo logo.

A licence is required if you want to offer your premises as a venue for the solemnisation of marriages and civil partnerships.

Marriage Venues

The Proper Officer for Registration Services

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7683 1587

Fax: 024 7683 3770

The Register Office
Cheylesmore Manor House
Manor House Drive

Is there anything wrong with this page?