Telling us about harm or mistreatment if you are a provider or professional

If you are a provider (residential home, nursing home, day care, care agency, housing with care establishment) or a professional or council worker, in addition to any actions taken or telephone contact made, please complete the online Adult Social Care referral form.  

Any updates on concerns already raised should be discussed with the allocated social worker, if you are unsure who that is contact Adult Social Care Direct on 024 76 83 3003 or email

If you have reported a concern about abuse or neglect and you are dissatisfied with the decision not to investigate, please view our Escalation Policy.

Also see: