We all want our children to have a Summer of Fun, but life can also have many challenges. There is help and support available.
- Do you need help with providing healthy food for your family and being more active?
- Are you worried about how you will pay your bills?
- Would you like help getting a job or to access some training?
- Are you worried about a child or adult, and not sure how to help?
To find help in Coventry, you can:
- Visit the Family Information Directory to find lots more information on activities for children
- Call Coventry City Council freephone hotline number 08085 834 333, available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Use our Cost of living online chat
- Call the Emergency Duty Team on 024 7683 2222 if it’s after 5pm and you’re worried about the safety of a child or adult
- Family Hubs are here to help. Freephone 0800 887 0545
- Early Help Help to all families with children 0-19 years
Domestic abuse and sexual violence
Adult mental health
- Mental Health Matters 0800 616 171
116 123 FREE from any phone
0330 094 5717 local call charges apply
Employment and training
- Family Health and Lifestyle Service 024 7518 9190
- Chat Health 07507 331949Rise Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing Service (CWPT) 0300 200 2021 Between 8am and 8pm or 24/7 Crisis Line For urgent calls and young people who are experiencing a mental health crisis contact the 24/7 Rise Crisis team on 08081 966798 option 2
- Kooth - Kooth is a free online service offering emotional and mental support for children and young people