What can I do if I disagree with the decision?

If you disagree with the decision, you have the right to request a reconsideration which must be submitted in writing or by email. This must be made within 1 calendar month from the date of the decision or the date that is quoted on your decision letter.

Your reconsideration request must include

  • The case reference the reconsideration relates to
  • The reason you disagree with this decision
  • Any additional supporting evidence which was not submitted with the initial decision

Once we have received your reconsideration the case will be assigned to our senior officer who will review the case and they may contact you to discuss this in more detail or request further information.  

If a support worker or third party is requesting a reconsideration on behalf of a customer, they must have submitted an Authority to Act that relates to the Community support grant scheme and is signed and dated by the customer.

Community Support Grant

Address: Customer Service Centre
3 Upper Precinct

Telephone: 024 7683 3773