How to make a complaint to the Council

If you wish to complain about your personal data privacy or information rights, please first contact the service you are using.

If you wish to raise the matter with the Data Protection Officer, use the contact details above.

You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), an independent body set up to protect information rights in the UK. They can also offer advice and can be contacted through their website.