Housing enforcement


Private renting

Considering renting a property from a private landlord or letting agency? What you should know.

Making a complaint about rented accommodation

Information and advice for tenants of rented properties.

Student housing

Advice and information about student housing in Coventry.

Landlord accreditation

Our Landlord Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) is a free, voluntary scheme for private residential landlords and letting agents.

Houses in multiple occupation licence

If you are an owner of a rented home with five or more people forming more than one household you will need a licence.

Discretionary licensing

Selective and Additional licensing of private rented housing.

Housing enforcement policies and procedures

How we decide when enforcement action is taken.

Is there anything wrong with this page?