Good Citizen Award
The Good Citizen Award honours people who may not get the recognition they deserve for their efforts to help or improve the community.
The Good Citizen Award 2019 winners.
People can be nominated for a wide range of services to their city and communities, including:
- Community involvement - how have they affected their community?
- Going the 'extra mile'
- Long service
- Actions that have affected/involve others to improve quality of life?
- An outstanding achievement - act of bravery/heroics
- Gained recognition for the city at national/international level
- 'Feel good' factor - making the whole city/ community feel good about being associated with Coventry
- Outstanding achievement in their field, such as sports or culture
- Contribution to commercial life/enterprise/employment in the city
- Improving the environment of the city, including development and regeneration of an area or a building.
For further details please call the Lord Mayor's Office on 024 7683 3100.