Bin lorry driver strike action
Bin lorry drivers are on strike over a number of days. We apologise but this is out of our control. We are continuing to try and find a resolution that will get drivers back on the streets.
Read the latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
Specialist advice and equipment
Pages in Specialist advice and equipment
- Specialist advice and equipment
- About the equipment and costs
- Equipment issues and returns
Equipment issues and returns
Report an equipment issue
- If you have issues with hoisting equipment please contact 024 7683 2960 (this is also the number for the out of hours emergency service)
- If you having issues with a pressure care mattress or hospital beds please contact Arjo Huntleigh on 0845 734 2000 2960 (this is also the number for the out of hours emergency service)
For issues with any other piece of equipment please contact Coventry Integrated Community Equipment Service (ICES).
Once you have finished with the equipment, you can contact Coventry Integrated Community Equipment Service (ICES) to arrange to have it collected, or bring it back to the service yourself.