How do I find out more?

  • Download and print our Direct Payments leaflets
  • Phone your current social care team or assessor that is helping you (e.g. social worker, community psychiatric nurse, community care worker, broker or occupational therapist).
  • Phone the Independent Living Team on telephone 024 7527 0960.
  • If you are not sure which team to contact, please call 024 7683 3333 and they will put you through to the correct team.

Independent Living Team

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7527 0960