You can report a parking problem that is causing you concern in the area covered by Coventry City Council. We will investigate whether we can help with the issues that you have raised.
We employ 27 Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs) to enforce parking restrictions throughout Coventry. They work 7 days a week on a shift pattern. Please note that it will not always be possible to send an officer to deal with an issue immediately.
Before reporting a parking problem, please be aware that there are some circumstances where it will not be possible to issue a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN):
- There is no enforceable parking restriction.
- A vehicle parked on a yellow line is loading/unloading.
- The vehicle has a valid parking permit or other form of exemption.
- The vehicle leaves before an officer arrives.
Report a parking problem [/reportparkingissue]
Please note that this form is only for reporting parking problems. We have different forms to:
- Pay a Penalty Charge Notice [/onlinepayments]
- Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice [https://coventry.tarantoportal.com/]
- Apply for a residents' parking permit [/info/117/parking/708/residents_parking_schemes]
- Make a comment or complaint [/info/5/contact_the_council/545/comments_compliments_and_complaints/2]
- Report an abandoned vehicle [http://www.coventry.gov.uk/abandonedvehicles]
Report an untaxed vehicle
If you would like to report an untaxed vehicle that you've seen on a public road, you can do this online anonymously via the DVLA Website. [https://www.gov.uk/report-untaxed-vehicle]
Parking Services (enforcement)Address: PO Box 15