Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Comments, compliments and complaints

Pages in Comments, compliments and complaints

  1. Speak up, we're listening
  2. Making your comment, compliment or complaint
  1. Complaints policy, annual reports, and privacy notice
  2. What if I need help?

Making your comment, compliment or complaint

By using the correct form to contact us, your enquiry will go to the right people and we'll be able to deal with your problem faster.

Comments, compliments or complaints

I want to...

Tell us about...

You can also contact us about:

Or visit our tell us page for other issues.

Who else can I complain to?

If your problem has not been put right, you can take your complaint to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman. To complain to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman, please complete the online form at You can also call them at 0300 061 0614; or text ‘call back’ to 0762 481 1595.

Comments, compliments and complaints - general

Tel: 0800 269851


Council House
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?