Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.

Read our latest update

Adult mental health services

I’m worried about my mental health, where can I get support?

The NHS Choices website has lots of information about how to look after your health, different health problems and what to do if you feel unwell. It also explains the different types of health services and how to access them.  

If you are worried about your health then you should talk to your GP or call NHS 111 for medical advice. Always call 999 if someone is seriously ill or injured, and their life is at risk.

Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) can support you if you are stressed, anxious, low in mood or depressed and where this is affecting you doing everyday things, like working and going out. Speak to your doctor or contact the IAPT Services directly on 024 7667 1090. IAPT can work with people who are aged 16 and over, who are registered with a doctor in Coventry, Warwickshire or Solihull, and who are not already under the care of specialist mental health services.

For more severe mental health conditions, the main provider of mental health services is the Coventry and Warwickshire Mental Health Partnership Trust (CWPT). They can support people with a range of mental health conditions such as more severe depression and anxiety, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, dementias and personality disorders.

There are also audio self-help guides, entitled ‘Don’t Panic’, which can be downloaded free to help you to deal with panic attacks, stress, anger, social anxiety, negative thinking and worry.

Is there anything wrong with this page?