If I have care and social support needs as well as mental health concerns do I have to go somewhere else?

No. Social workers work within Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust, and are part of its multi-disciplinary teams. They will consider your needs and the outcomes you want to achieve. If you have ongoing needs they will continue your assessment and decide if you are eligible to receive care and support. This support will be arranged within mental health services. This will be written down in your Care and Support plan.

Find out more about assessments for care and support and about the types of support available.

Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust

Central Bookings Service (Mental Health Services) Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Address: Paybody Building
Byron Street

Telephone: 0300 200 0011 Opt. 1

Adult Social Care Direct

Speech impairment, deaf or hard of hearing? You can call using Next Generation Text (also known as Text Relay and TypeTalk): Call 18001 024 7683 3003

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 3003