What happens to me after I have had my assessment in mental health services?

This depends on what you need and what you wish to happen. You may be offered various kinds of support, including medication, psychological therapy, community nursing support or social care. Some people do not need any further support from mental health services once their assessment has been completed. The specific needs and the outcomes you want to achieve are written down in your mental health care plan, and these will vary from one individual to another. 

Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust

Central Bookings Service (Mental Health Services) Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Address: Paybody Building
Byron Street

Telephone: 0300 200 0011 Opt. 1

Adult Social Care Direct

Speech impairment, deaf or hard of hearing? You can call using Next Generation Text (also known as Text Relay and TypeTalk): Call 18001 024 7683 3003

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 3003