I am a carer for a person with mental health needs. How can I get a carer’s assessment?

If you are a carer of an adult with a mental health condition and want to find out more about support in your caring role, you can find out more about carer support, including information about Carers’ Assessments and understanding your rights as a Carer.

If the person you care for is already receiving mental health services you can ask his or her care co-ordinator for a carer’s assessment.


Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust

Central Bookings Service (Mental Health Services) Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Address: Paybody Building
Byron Street

Telephone: 0300 200 0011 Opt. 1

Adult Social Care Direct

Speech impairment, deaf or hard of hearing? You can call using Next Generation Text (also known as Text Relay and TypeTalk): Call 18001 024 7683 3003

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 024 7683 3003