Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Adult mental health services

What happens to me after I have had my assessment in mental health services?

This depends on what you need and what you wish to happen. You may be offered various kinds of support, including medication, psychological therapy, community nursing support or social care. Some people do not need any further support from mental health services once their assessment has been completed. The specific needs and the outcomes you want to achieve are written down in your mental health care plan, and these will vary from one individual to another. 

Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust – Central Bookings Service (Mental Health Services)

Tel: 0300 200 0011 Opt. 1

Open 24 hours
7 days a week
Paybody Building
Byron Street

Adult Social Care Direct


Tel: 024 7683 3003

Council House
PO Box 15
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?