Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.

Read our latest update

Licensing and regulation

Licensing and regulation

Animal licensing

Including animal movement, pet shop, dog breeding and zoo licences.

Building and construction licensing

Including scaffolding and hoarding, skip and highway projection licences.

Business and markets licensing

Including marriage venue, street trading, scrap metal dealers and skin piercing licences.

Food, alcohol and entertainment licensing

Including temporary event, lottery, safety at sports grounds and door supervisor licences.

Hackney Carriage (i.e. Taxi) and Private Hire licensing

Including Hackney Carriages and Private Hire vehicles.

Pollution licensing

Including cooling towers, chimneys, woodburners and environmental permits.

Licensed premises complaint

Make a complaint about a licensed premises in Coventry.

Is there anything wrong with this page?