Making your comment, compliment or complaint

I want to...

Tell us about...

You can also contact us about:

Or visit our tell us page for other issues.

Who else can I complain to?

If your problem has not been put right, you can take your complaint to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.

You will need to provide a copy of your final complaint response, so your complaint can be considered.

Ombudsman contact details

Telephone: 0300 061 0614
Opening hours: Monday to Friday - 10am to 4pm (except public holidays)

Comments, compliments and complaints - general

Address: PO Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Telephone: 0808 583 4333