Register with The Job Shop
You can now register online with The Job Shop, we are here to help you with:
- 1 to 1 Job Coaching: A dedicated Job Coach to work with you in a person-centred way
- Practical Support: Support with preparing your CV, interview skills, confidence building, interview preparation and keeping your job once you get it.
- Direct vacancies from our employer network
- Exciting events to meet directly with local employers and training providers.
- Careers Advice: Specialised support and guidance to help you succeed in a career of your choice.
- Skills Support: Helping you find the right training providers for the skills you need for your chosen career.
- Money Advice: To help you with managing debt, budgeting, claiming benefits and better off calculation.
- Barrier Breaking Support: Helping with travel costs, interview clothing and childcare support.
- Health and Wellbeing Support: Maintaining or improving your health and wellbeing.
- Signposting: Helping you access a range of other services that can support you.
How do I register?
You will need to input the following information:
- Phone number
- Address (including postcode)
- Date of Birth
Please note postcode, age range and employment status are requested to ensure you see the most appropriate Job Coach, as each Job Coach works within a separate area of specialism.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your registration, it will be sent to a member of the team to process (please note registrations are only processed during The Job Shop's opening hours), once this has been done you will receive an e-mail to the supplied address with the next steps attached.
The Job Shop
Monday to Friday, 9.30am (Thursdays 10.30am) to 4.30pm.Address: 1 Bull Yard