Jobs and skills support in your local area
Coventry City Council has secured European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative funding to help Coventry residents who are looking to get a job or learn new skills.
Press on the programme logos below to find out more.
Ambition2 and Your Vision Your Future can help if you are aged 16 to 29. Routes2 offers support for young people aged 15 to 24.
Connect2 and Succeed offer jobs and skills support for people aged 16+.
How we can help you
Through a range of delivery partners, you can access:
- help to write a CV
- support to complete job applications
- interview skills training
- classes to improve your English (ESOL)
- one to one support to raise your aspirations and improve your confidence
- support groups, job clubs and coffee mornings